Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 8-A Place I’ve Traveled To

I've traveled to many states but the only place out of the country that I have traveled to is Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. My husband and I went for our honeymoon back in 2008. It was amazing! We were on a budget and couldn't decide where to go. Our choices were different places in Mexico, Puerto Rico, or Hawaii. We decided on Mexico because it looked so beautiful and it was CHEAP. We spent around $2400 for a week in the Dre.ams Resort. It was all-inclusive meaning we could eat and drink as much as we wanted to. There was the beautiful beach right up on the resort's swimming pools and even a swim-up bar. I have to admit it was a little scary outside of the resort's gates. We did venture to the flea market to buy gifts and it was definitely a different culture. I'm glad that I speak Spanish so I was able to communicate with the sellers and find the best deals on gifts! I loved our honeymoon! I hope that we get to travel more in the future! Boo! I can't find any of my honeymoon pictures on the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment