Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cycle Day 13 and a Sickie

So its day 13 and still no positive ovulation. If it goes as last time, I will ovulate tomorrow. I don't feel very much positive energy for tomorrow. We will see. I have been really tired and hot lately; probably from the clo.mid or lack of sleep. I am thinking about making a doctor's appointment to a sleep therapist or something. I don't think I am sleeping very well at night. I get at least 9-10 hours of sleep a night but still feel exhausted. Plus lately, I have been having a really hard time falling asleep. I will lie down around 9:30 but stare at the clock until around 12. Insomnia could be a part of the clo.mid but I have been doing it for awhile. Maybe I have sleep apnea since when I do fall asleep; I have a really hard time staying still… Need to get it checked out.

Devanne stayed home sick from school today. She has been vomiting and having diarrhea since last night. Poor baby L. I hope that she feels better soon and that the rest of us don't get whatever she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment