Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 5-Siblings

I have 6 brothers and sisters not including me plus my sister-from another mother who is exactly like my sister so I am definitely not lacking in the sibling department.

I will start with my sister, Kayla. She is 23 years old. We have had our ups and downs but man, I love her. She is my only "biological" sister and people say that we look exactly alike except of course she is a ton skinnier than me! Brat! She has my nephew, Marcus who is 17 months. I love this kid!

My next sister is Summer. She is 17 years old and a complete riot. She is a pretty darn good photographer also and I have no doubt that she will do something big with her life.

My brother, Sean is 19. I love him a lot! I cannot believe that he is already going to be turning 21 in just a year and a half. I can't wait to party it up with him in Vegas.

My sister from another mother is Kim. She is actually my ex sister-in-law (my ex's sister). It might be weird but she is my best friend. She is like my other half or at least a third of me if you count my husband! J I don't know what I would do without her. She has my nephew, Rome who is going to be turning 6! I love this kid so much.

I have 3 other brothers: Brandon, Michael, and Jonathon. They live in Michigan and I do not see them anymore. I wish I did everyday and I hope to be a part of their lives in the future. I need to mention my brothers and sister-in-law. I have 3 brothers-in-law and one sister-in-law. We all get along great but I see my brother-in-law, Scotty more. Josh has such a great family. I am so glad that I get to be a part of it!

I love my family immensely! All of them are such a big part of who I am! I couldn't live without them all.



Sean, my brother-in-law Scotty, and my nephew, Rome


Kayla, Summer, Kim, and Devanne


My family

No comments:

Post a Comment