Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 4-My Parents



I have to say-I have the BEST parents!

My mom has never stopped being there for me, EVER! Even when I was driving her insane with all my teenage antics, she never stopped telling me that she loved me. I have never felt that she didn't love me. She is such a good mommy and a wonderful grandma! My kids love her like crazy, especially my oldest. I believe that Devanne loves her grandma more than her own mother most days. I see all these people moving as far away from their parents as they possibly can and I never understand why. I don't ever want to live in a different state than my parents. I cannot imagine not seeing my mom for more than a couple of days at a time. I would be so lonely!

My daddy is a great daddy and grandpa also. What makes him the bestest is that he didn't have to be my dad. He chose to be. My parents got together when I was 3. My dad has never stopped being a dad since day 1. It's amazing that there are men in this world that take so much better care of their kids than the biological parents!

I can't forget my in-laws that are the best also. I was always scared of having in-laws that hate me and vice versa but I don't have to worry about that with my in-laws. They have been the best with my kids especially Devanne who doesn't ever feel that the twins have grandparents that she doesn't.


I am so blessed to have such great parents. I raise my kids in hopes that I will be half the parent that they were to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment