Friday, September 17, 2010

Where I live Friday-Living Room Edition



I'm participating in the "Where you Live Friday." We live in an apartment right now to save money in order to buy a house in the next couple of years. Although, I never really wanted to live in an apartment again, I have to say our apartment is pretty nice. It works better for us than our house that we rented did. Our babies have room to crawl and lots of places to crawl around and eventually walk.

This is our living room from the front door.



This is our audio center that I am pretty proud of. I'm not a very crafty person so designing an audio center for our needs is pretty awesome. The design at the bottom?? I put that in... OH yea!



Our t.v. and our "living room" toys. We have toys in pretty much every area of the house!



The look from our living room into the dining room.

1 comment:

  1. I like the design you used on the audio cabinet. We also have toys everywhere, haha.

    ReplyDelete