Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 1-Hopefully

Today we got inseminated. Today I could be the mother of 4 or 5 children. I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I looked back at the girls' pregnancy journal that I kept and I bawled my eyes out. I can't believe that I found out I was pregnant only after 9 days. I found out we were having twins after 28 days. I didn't do such a great job at keeping up the journal so I thought I would try to put it here. Maybe I can print later on... my husband says yea right but that only makes me want to more! :)

Today I was extremely crampy. Probably from the IUI. The cramping went away and now I just feel this tugging on my stomach muscles like I have been doing situps. Also my lower back is killing me. My nipples are sore and my head hurts. Side effects from the IUI... side effects from the clomid or ovulating? I guess we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I will be sending lots of good thoughts your way! =)

    ReplyDelete