Sunday, August 7, 2011

2 dpo

Today Daddy and I helped Auntie Kim pack up her uhaul and get ready to move to Indiana. We are going to miss her soooo much but she promises to be here when you are born. After packing, we went to Changs for dinner. It was so yummy and I hope all the cells growing inside of me right now appreciate the good food. :) Today I haven't felt much. I am not as crampy as yesterday though I am still tired. My breasts are a little sore but I'm not sure why. Maybe I am just crazy. Daddy wouldn't let me pick up anything heavy at Auntie's house. He loves you before we even know you're there. 10-12 days before we find out though. I am so excited! I can't wait to see if you are a boy or a girl. I can't wait to name and I especially can't wait to bring you home to your family. Your sisters are going to love you so much! Until tomorrow... love always, your mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment